A roster of the G-50-4 class gondolas is provided as follows:
This XX'-X" drop-bottom, wood-side gondola was built by Bettendorf in 1913 and featured 1705 ft3 capacity. It was acquired second hand by the ML&T and subsequently re-lettered as a T&NO car. Not much is known about this car such as the original owner. There is no known photo of this car and it is a bit of a mystery.
Back to Gondola Page
Back to Main Page