B-50-39 Box Cars

A roster of the B-50-39 class box cars is provided as follows:


	SP 650830

This 50'-6" box car was built by SP Equipment Co. in 1956 and featured 4895 ft3 capacity and an 8'-0" door opening. This car was one of the original experimental cars with Hyrda Cushion underframes.

Back to Box Car Page

Back to Main Page