These 40'-5" hopper cars were built by AC&F in 1937 to the Rogers design and featured two pairs of longitudinal discharge gates and 2519 ft3 capacity. They were apparently built to haul slag ballast from a mine in Leadville, CO, but were also used in coal service.
Back to D&RGW Freight Cars Page
Back to Main Page
20356 and 20385