DRGW 24800-24999


	DRGW 24800-24999	


These 40'-5" hopper cars were built by AC&F in 1946 to the Rogers design and featured two pairs of longitudinal discharge gates and 2519 ft3 capacity. They were apparently built to haul slag ballast from a mine in Leadville, CO, but were also used in coal service.

Photo by: Michael Palmieri

D&RGW:

DRGW 24898

Jim Lyons; Brian Sopke Collection

 

DRGW 24962

Michael Palmieri

Geneva, UT Aug 8, 1975  

 

Back to D&RGW Freight Cars Page

Back to Main Page